Skip to content
Call to Order
STATES WE DO NOT SHIP TO.
- Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, and Washington.
WHICH SHIPPING CARRIERS DO YOU USE?
- We use a variety of shipping carriers, including the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx. We determine which carrier to use for your order based on a variety of factors, such as number of products purchased, shipping address, size/weight of the order and delivery speed selected.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
- During checkout you’ll be asked to choose a shipping speed. Orders for in-stock items placed before 2 p.m. will ship the next business day in most cases. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for deliveries.
HOW ARE ORDERS SHIPPED TO ALASKA, HAWAII, U.S. TERRITORIES?
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands) addresses are shipped via USPS and not eligible for Free Shipping discounts and promotions.
DO YOU OFFER EXPRESS SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII OR PUERTO RICO?
- Our apologies, but we are unable to offer Express shipping options to outside of the lower 48 contiguous United States at this time.
DO YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING?
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99.
HOW DO I GET TRACKING INFO?
- Once your order ships, we’ll send you a shipment confirmation email that includes the delivery method, estimated arrival date and other tracking details (if available). You can also go to your order history to look up tracking info or click the Track Order link in the footer and enter your order number.
WHAT IF PART OF MY ORDER IS ON BACKORDER?
- If you have ordered multiple items, in-stock items will be shipped immediately via your requested shipping method. If an item you ordered is anticipated to be in stock within 5 business days, we will hold your order to allow all items to ship together. Backordered items will be shipped as soon as they become available. You will not be billed or charged for any additional shipping fees for backordered items.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- We do not currently offer shipping internationally.
WHAT IF MY ORDER IS RETURNED AS UNDELIVERABLE?
- Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, you will be issued a full refund (including shipping charges).
- Orders that are returned to us as undeliverable are not able to be re-shipped. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our website.
- If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
- Orders that are returned to us as refused by recipient may have the cost of return shipping deducted from your refund.